Cycle monitoring involves a series of comprehensive assessments during the first half of the menstrual cycle to measure your hormone levels, track the growth of the eggs, follicles, and endometrial lining. These assessments include bloodwork, ultrasound scans and/or consultation. It can be done for a natural cycle, intrauterine insemination (IUI) and in vitro fertilization (IVF).
For patients at the beginning of their menstrual cycle, please schedule your appointment online. All cycle monitoring visits begin between Day 2 -to- 3 of your menstrual cycle. Subsequent cycle monitoring visits will be coordinated with your care team, accordingly.
Cycle Monitoring for Intercourse, IUI and Therapeutic Donor Insemination (TDI)
- For intercourse, IUI and TDI, your cycle monitoring visits may consist of bloodwork, ultrasound and a meeting with a doctor or nurse.
- Your doctor will recommend a personalized fertility treatment plan, monitor your progression through the menstrual cycle and will instruct you on the right time for intercourse, IUI or insemination.
Cycle Monitoring for IVF
- For IVF, your initial visit will include a package containing procedure consents, information about fees and medication instructions. This visit will involve bloodwork, ultrasound and a meeting with your doctor to review your fertility medications and address any concerns.
- You will be advised to visit the clinic at least 4-6 times in the following days, with increasing frequency as you approach the egg retrieval day.
- Once your follicles are mature, you will receive instructions for your egg retrieval procedure at CReATe Fertility Toronto.
- Tests to Diagnose Infertility in Women
- Tests to Diagnose Infertility in Men
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Cycle Monitoring
- Counseling for Infertility